Free piece of the Day
For the next few months we’ll be publishing a free piece of music every Monday to Friday at 2pm (apart from bank holidays). We’ll be making a variety of pieces available from our books, new and old, with piano accompaniments where needed. We hope you enjoy learning and playing these pieces at home. Please let us know how you get on by emailing us at [email protected].
Komm liebe Zither, komm
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core
repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
The series features:
- Over 100 art songs, drawn from Grades 1–5 of ABRSM’s Singing syllabus
- A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals – many in practical new editions
- Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of 18 classic songs
- A rich collection of 60 authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world
- English singing translations for every non-English-language song – many newly-commissioned
- Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions
- CDs of piano accompaniments to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings
of the text to every song, performed by native speakers
Learn more and buy your own copy of The ABRSM Songbook, Book 3 on the ABRSM webshop: https://shop.abrsm.org/shop/prod/ABRSM-The-ABRSM-Songbook-Book-3/2005037